What is cellulite?
It is something that most of the people hate more than anything else. Cellulite is the dimpling that you see on woman’s tights, arms, belly, and many other parts of the body. That is something that we see mainly in women, as men due to hormonal reasons usually do not develop cellulite. The liver processes it as much fat and toxins as as possible can but when there is too much of it the blood capsulate it into the lipid. The fat trapped in the thin layer of skin looks like the orange skin. The fat looks bumpy as it pushes against connective tissue, which makes the skin above it to pucker. This fat distribution dysfunction does not mean that you are overweight. The cellulite is commonly observed in slim people. It can be placed in many parts of the body most commonly hitting the buttocks, tights, and belly.
What contributes to Cellulite?
There are many factors, which cause the appearance of the cellulite. It seems that there is no one reason that is considered as the main reason we develop cellulite. We can say that this appearance condition is caused by a mix of:
- Poor diet rich in sodium and sugar. People who eat junk food that is low in nutrients and rich in fat, sodium, and food addictive are more likely to have problem with the fat distribution.
- Slow metabolism. Any calories restriction diet or food fasting considerably slow the metabolism. The body deprived of enough calories is taught to store more fats for later. Whenever the diet is finished, the body holds any excess calories in the fat tissue.
- Sedentary lifestyle. Physical activity increases the blood circulation and the fat stores are being shrink and burned as the source of energy.
- Hormone changes. There are certain periods in woman’s life when we are more likely to get the cellulite. It is often observed during or just after the pregnancy. Hormonal imbalance along with the metabolism issues lead to fat storage formed as the cellulite.
- Heredity. It has been proved that the cellulite can be inherited. There is reason to resign form any form of treating it as the appearance of cellulite can be minimalized.
How to get rid of the cellulite?
Massaging the skin increases the blood circulation and it can effectively minimalize the dimpling appearance of the skin.
The diet change. Make sure that you drink 6-8 glasses of pure water a day. Incorporate more live foods into your diet. McDonalds and Starbucks double cream coffee are forbidden. If you find it difficult to cook every day and you prefer to eat on the go, grab a fruit – the best take away food ever created.
Start exercising. If you have never been into fitness talked your friend into exercising. It may be difficult to motivate yourself but if you know that your mate is also going to work out or that you have already purchased the 3 month gym pass you don’t leave yourself a room for excuses.
Take a lukewarm or cold shower instead of spending an hour in a hot bath.
Spend as much time outside as possible. The more you move the better body you get.